- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?
- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- As an employer, are there any special Federal Work-Study regulations that I should be aware of?
- How many hours per week is a Federal Work-Study student employee allowed to work?
- What is the maximum amount a Federal Work-Study student can earn in my department?
- Can a student have more than one Federal Work-Study job at a time?
- Are Federal Work-Study students allowed to earn overtime or holiday pay?
- What are my responsibilities as a Federal Work-Study Supervisor?