Playlist: State of Texas Financial Aid Programs
What is the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)?
- What is the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) for non-citizens?
Now PlayingWhat is the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)?
- What is the Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG)?
- What is the Top 10 Percent Scholarship?
- What is the Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care Program?
- What is the College Access Loan (CAL) Program?
- What is the T-STEM Scholarship?
Next PlaylistPell Grant and Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU)
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?