Update: as of April 3, the CDC recommends wearing cloth face masks/coverings in public settings (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies). Visit the CDC website for details.
Playlist: Public Health & Natural Disasters
Coronavirus: Preventative Measures
See Full Transcript
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What You Need to Know
Now PlayingCoronavirus: Preventative Measures
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- How will my enrollment status be affected if I am a victim of a natural disaster?
- What can I do if I am a victim of a natural disaster and cannot make my student loan payments?
- If I am a victim of a natural disaster and I failed to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress, what can I do?
Next PlaylistExplore Your Financial Aid
- How can I pay for college?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- What is a scholarship?